there a site that you think should be added to the Bored.com list?
To Suggest A Site
- Create Paintings - Instantly generate a free customized painting online based upon your personality.
- GetMakeovers.com - Get a free virtual makeover.Try
new hairstyles, hair colors, makeup styles, and accessories using models or upload your own photo. For men, women, teens and kids.
- Fun Calls - Make free phone calls. Enter a friend or family member's phone number into the form, type a message to them, and this site will instantly call them on the telephone and read them your message.
- Draw Things - An online personality test where you make a drawing that is then analyzed to give you a personality assessment.
- Destroy Sites - Pick any website and watch it get destroyed.
- AddCaptions.com - An online sign generator. Create your own billboard, road sign, trophy, and more instantly on the Web.
- Email Time Capsules - Send an email to yourself to be opened years from now.
- Death Forecast - Find out how long you will live.
- StealthNotes.com - Send self-destructing emails.
- Make Your Own Countdown - Create your own countdown clock page showing exactly how much time is left until a big event, like a birthday, the last day of school, or holiday.
- ProfileFarm.com - Make your Myspace.com profile page look better using the free tools this site offers: Myspace layouts, Myspace codes, Myspace generators, and Myspace tweaks.
- FamousMaps.com - View satellite photos of famous places around the world such as celebrity houses, movie locations, historical landmarks, and tourist attractions.
- Name Central - Search a database of over 25,000 names to find out the meaning, origin, and popularity of your first name.
- Get Insulted - This site will insult you like a real person would.
- Satellite Maps - See what your house or office looks like from the sky using satellite photos.
- Image Speller - Type a word or phrase such as your name on this site and see it spelled using images.
- Match Age - An age guessing game where you view a person's photo and guess their age.
- Write Backwards - Type something and then see how it looks backwards.
- Get Relaxed - A virtual
sound machine that lets you listen to calm,
relaxing sounds such as a beach, a waterfall,
a sleeping baby, animals, and many more.
- MyDearDiary.com - Read other
peoples' diaries, or write your own online.
Also try Open
- Birthdatabase.com - Can't
remember a friend or relative's birthday? Curious
exactly how old somebody is? Search over 120
million birth records online for free.
- Old Superstitions - A
huge list of all the superstitions that have
been passed down through the years.
- Send electronic greeting cards: Birthday,
Love, Humor, Wedding, Valentine's Day and lots
more. Or, send Virtual Flowers.
- Fold Money
- Does the American $20 bill contain hidden
pictures of the World Trade Center and Pentagon
- Mystical Ball
- This website will read your mind. It uses
a magical crystal ball to know what you are
thinking. Sounds crazy, but it works.
- talk with Oliver, our chat robot. It is like
talking with a real person.
- Crazy Fads
- Read about fads from the past: hula hoops,
pet rocks, goldfish swallowing, flagpole sitting,
mood rings, Smurfs and more.
- Phone Spelling
- What does your phone number spell? Also try
to see what words your name spells when the
letters are re-arranged.
- Virtual Fireworks
- Create your own online fireworks show.
- Make your own animated movie for free online.
Choose a background scene, characters, animated
actions, dialog, introduction, and ending credits.
Put your name as the director and email the
movie to your friends.
- Virtual Bubble Wrap - If you like popping real
bubble wrap, try this online version.
- Freaky Dreams
- Find out what your dreams mean by using this
online dream analyzer. Type in your dream to
have it instantly interpreted.
- Bored.com Horoscopes - Check your horoscope, updated
- Lemonade Game
- Setup an online lemonade stand and see how
much lemonade you can sell. Based on the weather
forcast for each day, you decide how much to
charge per cup and how much inventory to buy.
- Human Powered Search Engine
- This search engine offers free live chat and free live phone support to help you with your searches.
- Look at photos of dogs, cats, and other pets
and rate them on a scale of one to ten, or submit
your own pet's picture to be rated.
- Idiom Site
- Learn how common phrases and sayings originated.
Browse a giantlist of idioms.
- Phobia Guide
- A list of hundreds of phobias.
- Parable Site
- Parables and other life lessons.
- Virtual Fortune Teller - Get your fortune read. Or, get a free online Tarot Card Reading.
Cave of Magic -
This simple online card trick will amaze you.
Pilot - A fast
moving tour through a made up world of strange,
abstract, fun imagery.
Events - Find
out what famous events happened on your birthday
- Birth Details - Get a natal report showing all the astrological details of your birth. Or, view your Biorhythm Chart which you can use to plan your activities based upon your predicted energy levels.
- SitePoetry.com - Turn any website that you visit into magnetic fridge words that you can play with online.
- FindEzines.com - A directory of over 7000 email newsletters. If you are bored, signup for free for some ezines and you will start getting interesting ezines that you can read.
- Make your own online
robot. Animate and edit two dimensional models
made out of masses and springs. Models can be
constructed that bounce, roll, walk etc.
Translates text or web pages into various funny
dialects such as Redneck, Jive, Cockney, Elmer
Fudd, Swedish Chef, Moron, or Pig Latin.
Feedback - Read complaints or write
your own complaints to companies and stores
nationwide. Fill out a form and based on your
answers, they will create a letter and send
it to the best contact at the company by e-mail,
fax or snail mail. You can also send a copy
of it to other people, including friends, family
members, and elected officials.
- Lots of things to do to keep you occupied:
jokes, polls, games, puzzles, humor, and lots
- This is an online version of the popular kids
game MASH (Mansion-Apartment-Shack-House). It
determines where you will live, who you will
marry, what kind of car you will drive, and
how many kids you will have.
George - Do you ever wonder where that
paper money in your pocket has been, or where
it will go next? This is the place to find out.
- The well-known publication online.
- Find volunteer opportunities in your local area.
Mag - Online version of Teen Magazine.
a Grave - See and search the graves
of thousands of famous people from around the
Twinkies Project - The project were
designed to determine the properties of that
incredible food, the Twinkie.
Capsule - Enter a date and see what
happened on that day. Great for birthdays.
Conveys An Emotion - You request an
emotion (or reasonable facsimile), and Eric
will try to act it out for you.
Absurd - This site explores the funnier
side of our inventive spirit by featuring actual
USA patented* products. Some are totally absurd.