Escape the attic by rummaging through the boxes and using your wits!
- Step 1: - Click the mirror so it angles up to light up some of the attic
- Step 2: - Click on the small shelf between the bins and boxes and get the fuse in the right corner.
- Step 3: - Click the boxes to zoom in, then click near the top of the boxes to look down on to the them, notice (carefully) there is a screwdriver poking out from the box on the right. Get it.
- Step 4: - Whilst in that view, click behind the boxes to see down behind them, and notice the bored.com safety leaflet, click the leaflet to zoom in and quickly have a look at the plug diagram - blue, green/yellow then brown (order from left to right of wires)
- Step 5: - Go to the plug socket on the wall near the bins.
- Step 6: - Click the plug on the floor to bring it into focus
- Step 7: - Use the screwdriver to open the plug socket by undoing both screws
- Step 8: - Click the fuse, and then click to put it into it's slot.
- Step 9: - Click a wire, the other 2 will go slightly transparent. Now click another wire to swap places with it. Do this so the wire order is blue, green/yellow then brown from left to right.
- Step 10: - Click the green arrow to put the plug back together
- Step 11: - Now click the plug socket and you will plug in the light.
- Step 12: - The room is now illuminated and you can explore everywhere.
- Step 13: - Go to the bookshelf, look at the yellow books on the bottom left corner.
- Step 14: - In the zoomed view, get the key just poking out behind the red empty box.
- Step 15: - Now look at the t-shirt on the ground
- Step 16: - Click the corner of it to fold it over, and get the saw under it.
- Step 17: - Go to the clothes dryer, click the bottom most bar at the front of the dryer (you should be able to see the right side is slighty rusted)
- Step 18: - Zoom in on it and you'll notice the left side has broken off. Use your saw to cut through the rusted right-side.
- Step 19: - Get the now collected bar from your inventory, and click it to analyze it.
- Step 20: - Click the right end, non-rusted part of the bar to bend into a hook shape.
- Step 21: - Click the corner of the attic above the bookcase slightly to the right. If you look closely, you'll see there is a part of the beam a slightly different colour to the others.
- Step 22: - Use the bent-bar to pull down the make-up bag.
- Step 23: - Use the key on the make-up bag and get the hairclip inside.
- Step 24: - Use the hairclip to pick-lock the blue tool box.
- Step 25: - Get the crowbar from the toolbox.
- Step 26: - Go to the hatch and use the flat side of the crowbar to open it. ESCAPE!
How do we know this isn’t just a dream? I’m not falling for that one again Catching fish like a boss Here I’m just going to have a look at your……run!!!! Following along with the movie