Escape the attic by rummaging through the boxes and using your wits!
- Step 1: - Click the mirror so it angles up to light up some of the attic
- Step 2: - Click on the small shelf between the bins and boxes and get the fuse in the right corner.
- Step 3: - Click the boxes to zoom in, then click near the top of the boxes to look down on to the them, notice (carefully) there is a screwdriver poking out from the box on the right. Get it.
- Step 4: - Whilst in that view, click behind the boxes to see down behind them, and notice the bored.com safety leaflet, click the leaflet to zoom in and quickly have a look at the plug diagram - blue, green/yellow then brown (order from left to right of wires)
- Step 5: - Go to the plug socket on the wall near the bins.
- Step 6: - Click the plug on the floor to bring it into focus
- Step 7: - Use the screwdriver to open the plug socket by undoing both screws
- Step 8: - Click the fuse, and then click to put it into it's slot.
- Step 9: - Click a wire, the other 2 will go slightly transparent. Now click another wire to swap places with it. Do this so the wire order is blue, green/yellow then brown from left to right.
- Step 10: - Click the green arrow to put the plug back together
- Step 11: - Now click the plug socket and you will plug in the light.
- Step 12: - The room is now illuminated and you can explore everywhere.
- Step 13: - Go to the bookshelf, look at the yellow books on the bottom left corner.
- Step 14: - In the zoomed view, get the key just poking out behind the red empty box.
- Step 15: - Now look at the t-shirt on the ground
- Step 16: - Click the corner of it to fold it over, and get the saw under it.
- Step 17: - Go to the clothes dryer, click the bottom most bar at the front of the dryer (you should be able to see the right side is slighty rusted)
- Step 18: - Zoom in on it and you'll notice the left side has broken off. Use your saw to cut through the rusted right-side.
- Step 19: - Get the now collected bar from your inventory, and click it to analyze it.
- Step 20: - Click the right end, non-rusted part of the bar to bend into a hook shape.
- Step 21: - Click the corner of the attic above the bookcase slightly to the right. If you look closely, you'll see there is a part of the beam a slightly different colour to the others.
- Step 22: - Use the bent-bar to pull down the make-up bag.
- Step 23: - Use the key on the make-up bag and get the hairclip inside.
- Step 24: - Use the hairclip to pick-lock the blue tool box.
- Step 25: - Get the crowbar from the toolbox.
- Step 26: - Go to the hatch and use the flat side of the crowbar to open it. ESCAPE!
When you're sleeping on the couch and someone wakes you up and tells you to go to your bed Showering at LIL JON 's House... Tortilla Down Downloading google chrome using Internet explorer is like making someone dig their own grave How first kisses go How the financial crisis ended How to motivate a D grade student more recently added content