Escape the the cabana as fast as you can. Use clues that you pick up to figure out this challenging escape game.
- Look under the wooden table, you'll find a bit of sandpaper sticking out from under the table, take it.
- Look at the white chest of draws, zoom in on it, then click slightly to the left to look at the gap in between the draws and the window, one of the chunks of wood from the window frame is detachable, take it.
- Go to the front of the room, and zoom in on the small white panel on the left wall. It requires a key fob to power the room.
- Click your wooden block and try and put it into the hole, it won't fit.
- Realizing this, put it away and click your sandpaper, click the block again whilst holding the sand paper, it'll now come up as if you were holding it, click on the block with the sandpaper and you'll sand it down to size.
- Now get your new smaller block and try and put it into the power system, this time it will work.
- Go to the cupboard/shelf unit, click on the window to the right of it. Click on the right edge of that window near the bottom to see it from a different angle.
- Click the piece of paper sticking out from the blinds.
- Now click the toy train on the shelf, on the unit.
- Behind the train you can find a temperature control.
- Click the paper you found, and see it's arrows noting Up Up Down Down Down Up Down Up
- Click your temperature control, and press the power button. A lock symbol will appear.
- Now using the temperature arrow buttons, type in the code from the paper.
- It will now unlock, click the down temperature arrow to reduce the target temperature to at least 27, although any lower is also fine.
- Assuming you put the power on correctly earlier, the fan will now be activated to cool the room.
- Look near the bed, the skipping rope has fallen off the fan and onto the bed. Pick it up.
- Now look near the left pillow of the bed.
- You should be able to see a key sticking out of the bed frame behind the left bed pillow.
- Go back to the white chest of draws, click near the bottom to look underneath.
- Find the bike lock and click to see it.
- Now click on your skipping rope and attach it to the right leg of the U-bend.
- Look at the front of the room, click towards the balcony area to look up.
- Click your newly made rope and hook attachment and click up at the brown box on the balcony.
- You should now be able to click the rope and climb up onto the balcony.
- Go through the door and click to jump off the balcony on to the beach below.
- You have escaped!
16 Ingenious Umbrellas To Save You From Those Rainy Days 12 Clever Bar Signs That’ll Lure You In With Their Charm Earn to Die 2: Exodus 15 Permanently Regrettable Tattoos 10 Everyday People And Their Famous Look-Alikes 13 Hilariously Perfect Yearbook Gems 16 People Who Might Be Missing A Few Braincells more recently added content