|Instructions:||Point & Click to find clues and your way out of the Guest Bedroom!
1. Have a look at the desk, you need something sharp.
2. Once you have the sharp object, there is something hidden in the bed.
3. Use the note to figure out the combination of the chest.
4. Haven't figured it out? Look at the tree, what numbers do you see there on each level?
5. Open the chest, and take the key, go to the door to get out!
6. Oh wait, that wasn't enough. The door is bolted!
7. You need to take the door off it's hinges, you need to find a hammer and a small object.
8. Hammer is somewhere near the tree
9. Small object, look around the desk
10. Looks like you need to strip the paint off the hinges, got a bottle of anything to do that?
11. Use the hammer and allen key to take the hinges off and escape!
|Download Game:||Right Click|
|Webmaster?||Add our games to your site|
If you can't figure out how to beat Mansion Escape: The Guest Bedroom, you've come to the right place. Have fun!
There's nothing in this world that's more interesting to a cat than a box. It's a weird obsession, I know, but check it out. You know....for science.
Apparently, this photo of Peter Dinklage was too juicy for the internet to not photoshop. Here’s just a small collection of some the craziness that followed its release.
L.A. artist, Dan LuVisi, reimagines pop culture cartoon characters as criminals or hellish demons. It’s more than enough to ruin your memories of your favorite cartoon characters.