- Step 1: Get the drill and the pliers above the main work desk.
- Step 2: Go to the bored poster; click the bottom right corner to get the blue tack
- Step 3: Click under the main desk to the left to look under it, from that view, click the small brown box behind the grey box on the right side. You should be able to see behind all the boxes.
- Step 4: The end of a screwdriver is just poking out from behind a box, near the right side. Click to get it.
- Step 5: Look at the black box on the wall to the left of the desk. Zoom in on it.
- Step 6: Click the blue tack to use it, then click one of the drill bit imprints on the box.
- Step 7: You now have blue tack in the shape of a drill bit.
- Step 8: Look in the corner of the room to the left of that wall box.
- Step 9: Zoom in on the liquid nitrogen container.
- Step 10: Click the screwdriver and use it to open the lid of the container.
- Step 11: Now click the blue tack drill bit and dip it in the liquid nitrogen to freeze it solid.
- Step 12: Find the yellow lawnmower and zoom in on it.
- Step 13: Just poking out of the back wheel, pick up the allen key.
- Step 14: Now click the drill to hold it.
- Step 15: Use the allen key on the small hole by the end of the drill, where the drill bit goes.
- Step 16: The end should now be undone.
- Step 17: Use the black tack frozen drill bit and put it in the end of the drill.
- Step 18: Now. Click the small brown square on the wall to the left of the main door.
- Step 19: In that view, you can see there is a very small hole in the wall near the left of the screen.
- Step 20: Click the hole to look at it from another angle.
- Step 21: Use the drill, and press the small hole.
- Step 22: You should now have drilled a hole letting sunlight in.
- Step 23: Look at the orange/brown shelves, on the left side where the big rectangular orange tray is.
- Step 24: In that zoomed in view, click to the very left of the middle shelf (with the beige piece of paper on it), past the divider. So you can look round the corner of the shelf unit.
- Step 25: Click the magnifying glass.
- Step 26: Go to the big cupboard with string round the handles.
- Step 27: The string should now be in the light.
- Step 28: Click and use the magnifying glass in the light to burn the string.
- Step 29: Click the handle to open the cupboard, and get the jigsaw inside.
- Step 30: Look at the little work table with the grey mounted tool thing.
- Step 31: On that tool, when zoomed in. You can see a small light grey bar to the right of the head of the drill circular thing.
- Step 32: Click it to get the jigsaw blade.
- Step 33: The blade is bent, click the blade to see it, then use the pliers to bend it straight.
- Step 34: Now click the jigsaw to look at it, and click the blade and put it in the jigsaw.
- Step 35: Go back to the sunlit hole, and use the jigsaw on it to cut a big hole in the wall.
- Step 36: Click the hole to escape the room.
There's nothing in this world that's more interesting to a cat than a box. It's a weird obsession, I know, but check it out. You know....for science.
Apparently, this photo of Peter Dinklage was too juicy for the internet to not photoshop. Here’s just a small collection of some the craziness that followed its release.
L.A. artist, Dan LuVisi, reimagines pop culture cartoon characters as criminals or hellish demons. It’s more than enough to ruin your memories of your favorite cartoon characters.